Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mommy of the Year!

I would love to take the time to really sit and write about what a great mommy, my friend Michele is but I really don't have the time EVER! So I will just mention that when I am running around crazy and unorganized, Michele is taking the time to write a detailed letter to her son, Ryan. It is so cute that every month, like clockwork you can find a letter to Ryan on Michele's blog. A blog that is often updated, unlike my own!

Last weekend we went to Dallas to attend Ryan's first birthday party, a birthday party that blows all other birthday parties out of the water! I will have to let the pictures speak for themselves...



















Finally, I would like to take this moment to apologize to Caroline and Thompson.  Mommy loves you both VERY much and sometimes going to Michele's kids parties will be the best that I can do!  

Sarah- Thanks for going with me and I am sorry if this added a ridiculous amount of pressure for Will's first birthday!  


No comments:

Post a Comment