Friday, February 25, 2011

Funny Tails

Yesterday we had a playdate with Allison, Tate, Tiffiny, Camille and Vivian.  When Caroline noticed that both Camille and Tate had their hair up, she started asking for a "funny tail" too.  I put her hair up and instantly she looked so grown up.  Here are some pics for the playdate...





Daddy and Thompson 

Sweet Vivi

Tiffy and Mille

Tate is such a cutie

Proud of our 1 month olds! 

Caroline's funny tail started coming out.

This morning when the princess woke up she immediately told me she wanted another funny tail, so here it is... 



1 comment:

  1. so cute MK! I would like to comment btw...that I put Caroline's hair in a "funny tail" the last time I was over...just sayin'

    love
    sarah and adaline (and I guess robert too)

    ReplyDelete