Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thompson, Welcome to Caroline's house!

Life with two babies has really been great!  

As far as Caroline is concerned; she still runs our home and has a really cool new baby doll called Thompson.  Caroline gives Thompson lots and lots of sweet kisses everyday.  





She occasionally allows Mommy to hold him and will tell me when he needs "mommy's milk".  Caroline spent the first week mad that she could feed him by herself and I even witnessed her trying to shove plastic french fries from her play kitchen in his mouth.  We are working on pretending to feed him and each other.

Brian is such a great daddy and is taking on some new tasks around our house such as; making dinner and putting Caroline to bed. I am trying to force Thompson into cluster feeding from 5 to 10pm in hopes to get more sleep during the night.  It is only day 15 with the little man so needless to say it is not working yet.  He eats every two hours durning the night.  This is something I did with Caroline and by five weeks she was sleeping all night long.  Brian would make dinner and I nursed for hours so we are trying to fall back into that routine.  Caroline is loving the attention she gets from Daddy especially at bedtime.  They are so cute reading books together (Thompson and I get to listen over the monitor) and he even got her to poo poo in the potty!!!!  Brian was so cute when that happened this week!  He jumped up and down screaming and ran down stairs to get her stickers.  He said several times that it is the coolest thing he has done as a parent!  I am so proud of both of them.

I have two sweet babies and a wonderful husband!  I am truly blessed and loving life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment