Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let's start blogging...

I have decided to start blogging so I don't forget these cute moments that Caroline shares with us everyday! We just celebrated Caroline's 2nd birthday! Honestly this has been the best two years of my life!  She is such a happy, healthy little girl and we couldn't love her more!  We had a Tutus and Ties birthday party for her and she loved it.  Here are some pictures from the party and her celebrations that went on for a week...



Camille was among the first of our guests to arrive. 

Doing the Banana Dance with Miss Missy, our story time entrainment. 

Jumping in the bounce castle

Thanks for coming Shea!

Caroline joins in singing Happy Birthday To You! 

Getting ready for more birthday festivities
Aunt Susu and Uncle Boone were among our birthday dinner guests

Caroline is very good at blowing out her birthday candles!

Before school where Caroline and the Turtle class celebrated with cupcakes and more singing!

Caroline and Goddie (Sara, Caroline's Godmother) shared cupcakes at the park! 




        I am 38 weeks pregnant today and anxiously awaiting the arrival of our son, Thompson.  I can safely say we are all excited to welcome Thompson into the world!  Caroline has been most fascinated with my belly (and hers) saying hi to the baby and lifting my shirt to reveal the large pale belly at the most inconvenient times.  If you have witnessed this, I am truly sorry!  Caroline also rubs her belly and says "Feel Baby kicking!"  I am hoping once Thompson arrives that behavior will end. :)

Mommy, Caroline and Rita on a walk hoping to induce labor :)  
Daddy and Molly came too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment