Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pregnant Together

It is so special to be pregnant with your friends!  I have been pregnant at the same time with several friends but Tiff and I actually were due one day apart!  It was so great to have someone to share the excitement and complaints with throughout our whole pregnancies.  Tiff and I have been best friends since brownies and have shared lots of great times together but nothing compares to the past nine months.  Tiffiny is on her way to the hospital now so I thought it would be a good time share our last pregnant picture together.  Good Luck Tiff, I love you!


A couple other pregnant BFF moments...
Michele and I were pregnant together at her baby shower. 
Halloween with three pregnant mommies; me, Tiffiny and Kristi

Sarah and me pregnant at Doodles

1 comment: